Mailgun is an email service provider (ESP) that offers straight-forward sending, inbound routing, analytics, and validation; offers managed service capabilities and provides email delivery for high-volume senders.
For your Mailgun account, YAP supports the following actions:
- New mailing list member (adding a new mailing list member)
- Send email (sending email via your Mailgun account)
Before setup, please check that you have granted to YAP the permission to send notification to your Mailgun account. For this, sign in to Mailgun and authorize the permissions requested by YAP.
The Mailgun API is built on HTTP.
API is RESTful and works in the following way:
- Uses predictable, resource-oriented URLs.
- Uses built-in HTTP capabilities for passing parameters and authentication.
- Responds with standard HTTP response codes to indicate errors.
- Returns JSON.
- Standard transaction emails