Mailjet is the tool for email marketing widely used for real-time mass cloud emailing. Supports optimized deliverability, comprehensive real-time analytics, spam risk metrics, SMTP relay, easy-create-newsletter tool, importing HTML feature, X-header tag for email categorization, trigger/event API, REST API, etc. To see the rest features, visit Mailjet features page.
For your Mailjet account, YAP ensures the following actions:
- Send SMS message to a number
- Subscribe contact to Mailjet list (adds a new contact to your Mailjet account and subscribes it to a specific contact list)
- Send email using a Mailjet template (send an email through your Mailjet account using saved Mailjet email template, which may be customized with contact properties and variables)
- Send an email campaign to a list (send an email campaign through your Mailjet account to a full contact list)
- Unsubscribe contact from Mailjet list (unsubscribe a contact from a specific contact list in your Mailjet account)
- Send plain text email (send an email through your Mailjet account with plain text content)
- Update contact properties (update in real time the contact properties of a contact in your Mailjet account; useful with Mailjet email automation)
- Send HTML email (send an email through your Mailjet account with HTML content)
Before setup, please check that you have granted to YAP the permission to send notification to your Mailjet account. For this, sign in to Mailjet and authorize the permissions requested by YAP.
The Mailjet API is organized around REST. It has predictable, resource-oriented URLs, and uses HTTP response codes to indicate API errors. All request and response bodies are encoded in JSON, including errors. For more information, take a look at Mailjet general documentation and documentation for developers.
Your Mailjet API token is required only for sending SMS messages. Generate a token in your Mailjet account: https://app.mailjet.com/sms.
- Marketing campaigns with messages related to sales (user clubs, coupons, discounts, and promotions).
- Designing and sending transactional emails (purchase confirmations, shipping confirmations, e-tickets, or password resets).
Questions? We're always happy to help with any issues you might have! Send us an email to [email protected] or request the demo with our sales team.